Every decision we make at the Trust is informed by our two mission statements.
We wish to be:
- A hospital committed to learning, to honesty, and to the best possible care and experience for every patient, every time.
- A sustainable, high-performing university foundation Trust hospital, providing excellence in care quality, research, education and training.
We have 3 values which help to explain who we are and how we behave. These are:
These relate both to patient involvement and how we treat our employees.
We want everyone working at MKUH to feel:
- valued as a member of our #TeamMKUH,
- understood, informed and involved in their work,
- safe when carrying out work.
If our values and mission inspires you, please check out our vacancies here to join us on our journey: